CAIE AS & A Level Pastpapers, Question Papers, Mark Schemes, Syllabus, Grade Thresholds & Notes
CAIE A & AS Level Pastpapers can be downloaded below. We help schools to build a Cambridge Advanced curriculum that brings success for learners. The syllabuses prepare learners for university study, which is why universities worldwide value and recognise Cambridge International AS & A Level qualifications.
Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- In-depth subject content
- Independent thinking
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- Handling and evaluating different types of information source
- Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- Working and communicating in English.
We offer a choice of 55 subjects and schools can offer them in almost any combination. This flexibility means schools can build an individualised curriculum, and learners can choose to specialise in a particular subject area or study a range of subjects.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
Chinese Literature (8669)
English – Language AS and A Level (from 2014) (9093)
Telugu – Language (AS Level only) (8690)
Search Keywords: CAIE AS & A Levels Pastpapers, CAIE AS & A Levels Examiner Reports, CAIE AS & A Levels question papers, CAIE AS & A Levels DipIFR pastpapers, CAIE AS & A Levels DipIFR question paper, CAIE AS & A Levels DipIFR examiner report. CAIE AS & A Levels pastpapers, CAIE AS & A Levels question papers, CAIE AS & A Levels notes, CAIE AS & A Levels examiner reports